Wednesday, September 13, 2006

JIM-ah

It's Wednesday, it's RAINING (EL! How much better does it get than THAT?) and I've got nothing, so, for you non-lovers of rain, I offer a bit of cheer:

a Basket-full of Margaritaville!



This yummy stuff is from Dicentra Designs and is 80% Merino and 20% Tussah Silk, color: Margaritaville. Purchased at Black Sheep Gathering at the end of June, it was perhaps one of my favorites (if that's possible) from among ALL the fibers that found their way into my life, and will be featured in a future blog entry called:

"Never end your vacation with a fiber buying spree..."

4 comments:

Melinda said...

The future blog entry title does not compute. How else do you end a vacation?

I dig the roving. Pretty. I'm also digging the rain. I've started to think sweatery thoughts again.

vanessa said...

yum!

Anonymous said...

I may not be a spinner but I know great yumminess when I see it. In fact...could it be?...why, yes, I AM drooling.

You need to bring that roving to Ferals sometime!

Anonymous said...

OHHH! That is so pretty, and a great picture as well.