Sunday, May 20, 2007

An accidental yarning

Yum. It's lace weight 50/50 BFL and Suri, hand dyed by Fleece Artist. If that's not enough, how about 660 yards for $21.50? wow.

It was an accident! I swear!
Totally by happy chance, two blogless friends (Pat and Sandi) and I car-pooled to Village Yarn and Tea on Friday morning to see their new yarn. It was the beginning of the LYS Tour and I had been given a preview the night before (while I happened to be there ) of the special yarn they were going to be offering the next day. I was talking about it with the two blogless knitters while we were having a knit and a coffee at a local book store and before I knew it we were all in the car together heading north.

Long story short, we each bought some and when I took my sister back the next day it was all gone, bam! Just like THAT! I guess it was a happy accident that I managed even the one ball...

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Mmmm, that's so pretty. What is it going to be when it grows up?

vanessa said...

drool

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.