Thursday, March 22, 2007

Orifice Hook


This is my new orifice hook, made just for my small wheel and which fits so perfectly. Natasha made it to match the flowers on my wheel. She makes beads here in Seattle and designs the most wonderful jewelry. She knits and just started spinning and is very good at everything she sets her hands to. Her website is easy to navigate and, while she doesn't have more orifice hooks up right now, it's easy to email her for information and ordering. Natasha is very talented.

3 comments:

vanessa said...

freakin' gorgeous!
now how to figure out how i would not manage to drop one on my tile floor....

Anonymous said...

I've loved Natasha's work ever since I met her a couple of years ago! I get so lost in the layers of color and shine. And apparently her things are only getting better.

Anonymous said...

That is the prettiest hook ever. I have to go check her out.....